Do you want a web HMI – on a PLC, control system or panel – for a new plant, machine or building application?
In this case, the modular SpiderControl system is the right choice for you!
SpiderControl is able to do everything:
- Web HMI directly on the embedded web server of the PLC
- SCADA (control system) on any operating system and hardware
- Small SCADA solutions on PLC, Raspberry Pi, panel or embedded computer
- Large SCADA (> 100 PLC, 100 k variables) on Windows, Linux and in the cloud
The technology & advantages of SpiderControl
HMI development: Less effort through standardization
What possibilities are there to significantly reduce the development effort and to develop the work from the kind of a “software manufactory for single pieces” to an industrial process? Which aspects have to be considered?
SpiderControl PC HMI-Editor
Powerful graphical programming tool for creating HTML5 web HMIs for automation – no Java Script programming required.
Do you know WebVisit from Phoenix Contact, the S-WEB Editor by SAIA-Burgess or the FP Web Designer by Panasonic? These tools are OEM versions of SpiderControl! SpiderControl has been continuously developed and you will surely find your own solution right away!
- Use of SVG, integrated library for automation
- Standard HMI objects, such as edit field, bar graph, rectangle, lines, graphics, drop-down, lists, etc.
- Macro library with many complex objects, extension with own macros by the user, own macros with own config dialogs
- OO macros: filtering and assignment of structure instances instead of many individual variables
- Historical trend and alarm logging
- Fluid and responsive design
- Templates with indexed addressing of PPO’s (placeholder variables)
- Code Generator: Create a complete HMI from your own macros with an Excel script
- HTML5 can be extended with external functions
- MicroBrowser for low-cost panels, i.e. minimal performance and memory footprint
- Each panel can be a client: Extremely robust, deterministic memory management
Here you can find our Web-HMI Short Sample Tour:
Learn about the many features of SpiderControl.