The innovative AutomationBrowser is submitted for patent application!
What does the AutomationBrowser offer?
- Combines Chromium and MicroBrowser (like the Wago App), thus also compatible with applets from CODESYS V2.3,
Phoenix Webvisit, SAIA S-Web-Editor, Samson and many more
- Has station lists, thus access to several PLCs possible
- Possibility to return from PLC to station list (also in kiosk mode)
- Supports not only http URL’s, but also VNC (remote desktop) and RTSP (video streaming)
- Configuration changes can be locked for end users
- Many other features which are important for automation
Available for Windows 10 / 11, Android & Linux